I’ve always been someone who cares far more about the destination than the journey. I did Speech and Drama exams for 8 years, not because I loved them (I actually kind of hated them), but because I loved getting the certificates. Blogging is something new for me, in that I’m doing it purely for the experience. So I was very surprised and thrilled when the lovely Rose (butimbeautiful) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! I don’t even fully know what it means, but I do know that now I get to put a snazzy image on my blog’s sidebar. This very much appeals to the aforementioned desire. The rules say that I’m supposed to nominate 15 blogs for the award, but I’m contrary so here’s seven posts from blogs that I adore:
“The secret garden” – beancakes; “Block Party!” yourstylejourney; “What’s happened to me?” – thetutorial; “Why Pintrest Leads to Disappointment” – kissmysass7; “Hey Girl Hey?” – eastcoastelegance; “The Self-Destructive Cycle of Wanting to be a Hipster” – wejustneversayit; “Is There Anything They Won’t Make a Film Out Of?” – edwardhotspur
- I’m terrified of ducks.
- I pretend I’m into indie/folk/rock/alternative music only, but I have a secret love for musical theatre and country.
- I had a diploma at 17.
- I’m currently on study leave and should be studying for my Classics exam, but procrastination ftw.
- At the high point of my life, I had 5 cats.
- I was the one to tell my English teacher what an oxford comma is.
- I have never set foot inside a gym.