I can be super negative sometimes, so I’m going to make an effort to think about things that make me happy. Right now said happy things include:
- I managed to complete an assignment worth 20% of my grade in three hours.
- In two weeks, all my my classes are over and in just under a month my first year at university will be over, so I’ll have four months of nothing ahead of me.
- Today I had Thai food and watched terrible-yet-awesome TV with my best friend
and I’m not ashamed to say I love One Tree Hill.
- In November, I’m seeing both Mumford & Sons and Coldplay live.
- My cat.
- I accidentally put too much money on my debit card so I was able to spontaneously buy band merch that I don’t need but really want.
- Yesterday someone told me I was “cool” which, considering I’m totally not, was really flattering.
- I’m the only one who knows where the household’s secret stash of chocolate is hidden.
- My friends like the books and music I recommend to them.
- Seriously, look at my cat:
- How could I possibly be unhappy with that in my life?