Skip to content
- It’s called your comfort zone for a reason: it’s safe and cozy and predictable. Few good stories come from sitting comfortably. Do more things that scare you.
- Write more. Even if it’s bad. Especially if it’s bad. Get the bad out of your system to make way for something good.
- Ice cream is never wrong.
- People who make fun of you for your food choices are not people you want to spend time with.
- Spend more time on your hobbies. If you don’t have any hobbies, find some.
- You don’t need to justify things you like to anyone. Consume movies, music, books, food that you actually enjoy, regardless of anyone else’s opinion. After all, you’re the one who has to live with it.
- Wish on 11:11, search for shooting stars, hold your breath in tunnels. There is power in knowing what you want.