I like lists so here is a list of things about me:
- I am interested in a million different things, so on this blog I talk about my life, music, things I’ve pondered, with a dash of feminism thrown in there.
- I’m a proud kiwi but I love to travel – I studied abroad in England for 6 months in 2014, and I did a working holiday in Canada from 2016-2017, and ended up road-tripping nearly the entire country. I also love exploring my homeland and sometimes write about that too.
- Sometimes I post links of free and legal music downloads; check them all out here.
- I’m a pianist, but I have a YouTube channel where I post super basic ukulele covers of songs I love.
- I have a degree in Psychology and Linguistics, which was frustrating and fascinating and has not yet helped me decide which direction my life should take. I am perpetually puzzled about my future, but I’m looking forward to figuring it out.
- You can also follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram.
*My header font is ‘Ever After’ by Michael Hernandez.